Friday, June 19, 2009

One day at breakfast....

A few days ago, while I was eating breakfast, I looked out the window and to my surprise this is the picture I saw.

So I went to grab my camera to get a few pics. So cute!




This pic is taken from my house. Wasn't quite for sure how close the hen would let me get to her baby chicks. I would soon find out.


She kept a close watch on me as I followed them around. She headed towards the bushes and they kept following her.



Wanting to get a close up...I crept closer. They were just so soft and fuzzy. The cutest thing I've seen this spring.



I could have watched them all day. They stayed together and hardly moved from one another.


This little one had almost made it to the bushes...but I was lucky enough to get this close to her.

Ah, yes, life in the country is grand.

No comments: