Monday, June 22, 2009

Spoiled American

A few years ago some friends and I went to the BV Island Tortola. Yes, we had fun. Yes, the view was breathtaking. Y.E.S. it was hot. OH my word. Hot Isn't even the word. I found places I NEVER knew could sweat. Yes. Terrible.

Fast-forward to today.....

My house DOES NOT have air. I THOUGHT I could just handle it, and do my cleaning and such. Nope. I was miserable. Poor legs...the size of watermelons. Sweat...ALL over. Poor Wil. He just didn't quite know what to do with me. He laughed and told me I was spoiled... Finally, he went and bought a portable air unit.

Ya know what!? I will admit it. I am spoiled when it comes to heat. I DO NOT like to be hot. I like my place COLD. I like when I don't stick to things.




Felt like this today!


...AND THIS!


Do not get me wrong...I L.O.V.E. summer....I just love the air conditioning that comes with it!

1 comment:

beauty comma said...

I'm right with you! Except I don't actually like it cold, I just like it medium. Thanks for commenting on my blog =)