Friday, April 16, 2010

Missing you all...

Girls...

I miss you all. Today I woke up not feeling the best...and so, I'm going to REST today. Sitting here doing NOTHING but holding my cute baby boy.
BUT, I have been missing YOU ALL. Reading about your lives...hearing about your stories...seeing your pictures! I WILL GET BACK...Cause I know that I'm just in a stage right now that will not last. (sad, I know!)

Just a few updates....

We are enjoying our SPRING! Finally...it is here! The snow is GONE---it's NOT TOOOO muddy...and just a slight wind every once and a while. Easton LOVES being outside already. How a almost 3 week old knows OUTSIDE is beyond me. BUT, for sure, he does.

We have had some great fun with friends and love to spend time with family!

My brother gets married a week from today---so this week has been about GETTING things ready for the wedding! My dress just got fitted to my body...and Easton has his cute little outfit. So far, we are READY! Just waiting for daddy's tux to get in and we will PACK our bags and head out for a little road trip up north!

Pictures to COME!!!

2 comments:

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

I CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS! Where is the Wedding going to be??? So fun! Enjoy time with family. We miss you too :)

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

One of my VERY best friends lives in Northfield :) That is only like 45minutes from us... SO GREAT! Wish I could see you all, but i'm sure it's going to be craziness!