Friday, May 29, 2009

Little things about me...

I LOVE doing these little things. Found this one HERE! Love her blog and her little family!

Anyway~enjoy!

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments...what is it?
1. Produce: Grapes
2. Bakery: croissants
3. Meat: chicken breasts
4. Frozen: Peas
5. Dairy: String Cheese


If I was to listen in on your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. Let's get in our seats!
2. Let's get ready for break!
3. Please tuck your shirts in.
4. Girls...No talking.
5. Guys...be quiet.
(total classroom quotes.)

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. A cute shirt and dress pants
2. Veg out clothes...
3. A bathing suit.

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. Eat breakfast.
2. Kissing my husband
3. Reading a good novel.

We are going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. The monkeys
2. The dolphin show
3. Bears---just cause of my husband...

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. The bachelor---I KNOW you can't be there...but this is my own quiz so I can!
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. Gilmore Girls
4. According to Jim.

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. chocolate peanut butter
2. Cookie dough chocolate chip
3. mint chocolate chip

We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Computer time! FACEBOOK-BLOGGER-etc.
2. Taking a walk!
3. Reading!!!!
4. Eating something....
5. Laughing! :)


Someone stole your purse...in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. What's in there?
1. A hot pink wallet
2. My red cell phone
3. The pink notebook that is my planner
4. A serving spoon...do not ask. Been in there forever!
5. The current novel I'm reading.


You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Author
2. Professional Tennis player
3. Wedding Planner
4. Teacher (since I am one!)
5. Book Reviewer


If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. You are super cute and THIN...don't worry about your friends size or yours!
2. DO NOT focus on boys! You do NOT need a boyfriend...enjoy your girlfriends!
3. Take more chances and don't be afraid of what others think!
4. Learn to love your body now...

No comments: