Monday, June 15, 2009

Cause you've had a bad day...

Bad days...I hate them. What makes ONE day worse than the next? Oh dear, I don't know. Sad. Today hasn't been the BEST day, and REALLY hasn't been the WORSE day. BUT, it hasn't been a GREAT day....Let me explain.

This weekend was super busy and stressful....BUT OVER. (THANK GOD)

So today, I woke up VERY tired but glad I didn't have much to do. I picked up my house and started looking for the Nolt's circle letter. Wil has 8 siblings and they have a circle letter. Each wife writes a letter and sticks it in the envelope and passes it on to the next "sister." About every two-three months the letter shows up and you take YOUR letter out and stick a new one in. Great idea! Not when you lose it. SO I hunted HIGH and LOW and CAN.NOT. find the letter. I had it Saturday. Somehow it got lost Sunday. I think it fell into the trash and Wil burnt the trash this morning.... Sigh. Moving on....

Then, I decided to make this new rice dish for lunch. I read what the recipe said to do and I needed to bake the rice for an hour. An hour later...not ready. An hour and a half later..still not ready. An hour and 45 mins later...Able to eat. Not GOOD, but it was soooooooooooooooooooooo hot it burnt my mouth. THEN, I also burnt my chin too....don't ask.

So then, I did the dishes and went and sat down. I decided to take a nap. Fell asleep for 10 mins to wake up because of the chickens OUTSIDE. Grrr.

My plan for supper was sandwiches. Wil told me he's tired of them so I decided to try something new. I walked away for a MINUTE, the phone rang, and I go back in and I burnt some of the potatoes. NOT good. My culinary skills are going down the drain. We ate the food anyway. Not bad.

Wish I was HERE...


Doing this...


My night is getting better. I'm going to watch Bachelorette, Jillian, as she falls in love AND I'm going to read more of my book.

SOoooooooooo, maybe this day wasn't as bad as it seemed.

If only I could find that letter....

No comments: