Monday, March 8, 2010

Good Monday Morning...


Believe me, when I say, I'm TRYING to find the GOOD in GOOD MONDAY MORNING this morning. Really, I'm TRYING. TRYING. TRYING.

Three reasons it's NOT a good morning...

1. It was SOOO hot last night in our house I didn't sleep well.
2. THE DUMB rooster outside our house started his morning at 3.
3. Even now, the rooster is trying to win a Grammy with his music. UGH.

Three reasons it IS a good morning...
1. Knowing I only have 2 1/2 weeks left of this pregnancy
2. Going to the DR. today...hoping we have good news!
3. Wil throwing rocks at the rooster to make him go away. HEE HEE!

So...with that, the rooster is done singing and maybe, just maybe it will be a good day after all!

Enjoy your MONDAY!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HILARIOUS RACHEL! :) LOOVE IT!

jessica m said...

Hoping you hear GOOD NEWS!!!

New moon said...

Its really very nice and informative post thanks for sharing us.


Good Morning Messages