Monday, May 10, 2010

Three about me!


My sister over HERE tagged me in this FUN little game. 3 things about me! Come join the fun! READY?! Let's go!


THREE NAMES I GO BY:

Rachel

Rae

Mommy (a new one I love!)


THREE JOBS I'VE HAD:

Teacher

Clerk at Metro Pharmacy

Stay at home mom

THREE PLACES I'VE LIVED:

With my Aunt, Grandma, and Great-Grandma (my last year of high school)

In MPLS with my college roommate

In Cowell, IA with my husband

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS

WATER (NEVER thought I'd say that!)

Iced tea---LOVE!

Hot tea with honey--1st thing in the morning!

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN:

Floyd, IA---best place on earth

China (Fun trip)

Tortola BVI (Mission's trip)

THREE PLACES I'D LIKE TO VISIT:

Prince Edward Island

England

A BEACH. SOMEWHERE WARM.

THREE FAVORITE FOODS:


Chili


Wild rice soup

Fruit

THREE MAKEUP PRODUCTS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:

Mascara

Mac eye shadow

Carmax

THREE THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:

Buying a new house

Swimming this summer with my little boy

Creating my flower garden (when I get one!)

Three people I'm tagging:

Jamie @ Always on my mind

Ashley @ She's star-Crossed


5 comments:

Truly His said...

YAY for sweet tea!!:) Want to go to the beach at va?:)I will take you and Easton! Wil too!

Jamie Willow said...

yay! I knew some of your 3's :) very fun :)

Unknown said...

I love it, RACHIE!!! :) WE are sisters. yep! THAT CARMAX can never leave us! :)

Stephanie M. Page said...

Hey Friend! You won my starbucks giveaway, yay!! e-mail me with your mailing info...=) pagescoi(at)yahoo (dot) com

AND so fun three things!! Do you like PEI because of Anne of green gables??? =)

GiGi said...

congrats on your sweet baby!