Sunday, March 20, 2011

Student Convention...

This past week, I packed our bags and headed to Macomb, IL for some great competition. Our school, goes every year to compete with schools in what we call Student Convention. They compete in different events divided in the following: Music, Drama, Arts and Crafts, Academics, and Sports. From 7th grade to 12th grade, I competed and honestly, some of the best memories were made there!

This year was a tad different. Because I brought Easton Paul. Convention is NOT for the faint of heart. It's fast pace, high drama, and hardly ANY sleep. NOT.GREAT.FOR.BABIES.

But, (not to brag) Easton is a PERFECT child. ;) And I KNEW he would be UP for the challange. I promise. He was sooo good. Maybe not PERFECT. But, I was a proud mama! He honestly thought EVERYONE was there for him. And the bigger the crowd, the cuter he got. He LOVED the audience. In fact, so much, he learned to walk at Convention. He also learned to dribble a basketball (3 dribbles before the ball slips away.)

The sad part...I wasn't perfect and didn't take ANY pics of his 1st Convention. Sad.

But, I'll always remember the memories that we made this past week. And how GOOD my baby boy did.

Good job, Easton, Good job!



No comments: