Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Wil

Once I had a secret love,
Who lived within the heart of me,
All too soon my secret love,
Became impatient to be free.

So I told I friendly star,
The way that dreamers often do,
Just how wonderful you are,
And why I'm so in love with you.

Now, I shout it from the highest hills,
Even told the golden daffodils,
At last my heart's an open door,
And my secret love's no secret anymore.




July 12, 2009, Wil and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary. We were in PA visiting his family and I didn't get a chance to proclaim ONE YEAR on blogger.

Without a doubt, this man has been the best gift God has ever given me. He keeps me stable, and on my toes all at once. He is my rock and I love him more everyday. This past year has been an amazing journey. I'm excited for year TWO!

Great things He hath done!

No comments: