Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Looking forward to...



My whole life I've always had a countdown. Small ones, big ones, countdown days, countdown months, countdown years.

In a little more than 7 weeks, I'll be giving birth to a little boy. So, I've written down a few FUN things to look forward to BEFORE I give birth. Here is just a taste of what my next 7 weeks will look like!

8. Dr.'s visit today. DONE!

7. My church Baby Shower!

This was taken at Beka's church baby shower--the night she told everyone I was pregnant!


6. The Olympics start! So excited! I love the Olympics!



5. Our Church Valentine's Dinner--The food is SOOOOOO good!


4. Valentine's Day with my husband--love that I get to spend it with him!



3. The 3rd grade American Girl Party I'm helping host--Love American Girl!



2. Student Convention Sunday--So great to see what the kids have worked so hard for!



1. My future sister-in-law's Bridal shower--Very excited to have a new sister!


What a fun next 7 weeks!

2 comments:

Truly His said...

Rae, I CAN'T WAIT FOR EASTON!!! AWWEEE!! Come see me in VIRGINIA... You have to promise!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

YAY!!! :) So many fun things ahead... you better post pictures!