Monday, July 12, 2010

Two years ago today...

Two years ago today was our wedding. In another post I'll share our love story and tell you how we met, fell in love, and got married in 3 months. BUT, until then, enjoy these pictures of where we were two years ago.

Wil--You are the BEST gift I've ever been given. God knew I needed someone strong, yet kind, loving and gentle and one that could make me laugh. I'm SO glad you and I are together and look forward to MANY MORE years as husband and wife. (just less E.R. trips!) Love you so much and am so thankful for you!
--your wife--
Me with the Love of my life!
The Bride

Some of my favorite girls in the world!
The wedding party!

The Groomsmen. Yep. I had more bridesmaids than he had groomsmen. Yep. It drove me nuts too...that the bridesmaid/groomsmen ratio wasn't even. BUT, I have SO MANY friends and EACH one played SUCH a huge role in my life that I could overlook the lopsidedness for the sake of friendship.
The Nolt Family
Wil has 8 younger brothers and sisters. To save time...I won't tell you their names! :)

The Phillips Family
Isaac and Libby Wendland, Paul and Dixie Phillips, Rachel and Wil Nolt, John Phillips, and Beka and Zach Fox.
Note: None of my siblings were married at the time. I just added their married names to help with the who's who in the picture!
The Groom's cake. The hunter with his bride!
My mom and Wil's mom lighting the candles.
My sister, Beka, as she came in. Her wedding would be less than a month after mine.
Two of Wil's nieces doing a great job of being flower girls!

SO HONORED my father could BE there at the wedding! He had a kidney transplant ONE month before, and we didn't know if he would be able to MAKE it...let alone perform the wedding! BUT, God is EVER faithful and DAD was there--giving me away and taking part in the wedding! To God be the Glory!
Mr. and Mrs. Nolt---FINALLY!

EVERYONE commented on the Mennonite hats! I received MORE pictures of the hats than ANY other picture that day!













1 comment:

beka said...

Beautiful wedding!
Congrats, dear! <3